domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2022

AT THE ACTIVITY CENTRE

 In this unit, we are going to learn different activities.




I play the piano.                                        
She plays de piano.                                              

I don´t play the piano.                               
She doesn´t play the piano.      
                 
Do you play the piano?   Yes, I do/No, I don´t.                           
Does she play the piano?  Yes, she does/No, she doesn´t.


do karate.
He does karate.  

don´t do karate.
He doesn´t do karate.

Do you do karate? Yes, I do/No, I don´t.    
Does she do karate? Yes, she does/No, she doesn´t.



And we are also going to revise the days of the week.





Exercise 4

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

PARTS OF THE BODY

MY BODY HAS GOT 3 PARTS : HEAD , TRUNK AND LIMBS . MI CUERPO TIENE 3 PARTES: CABEZA, TRONCO Y EXTREMIDADES.     MY  ARMS  AND MY  LEGS ARE...